I gave him a try, and to my amazement, he's frakking unbelievable!
Yap, he guessed correctly on first try! \o/
So I figure, what the heck, let's try again. This time he wasn't as sharp as before, but he did got it correct on 2nd attempt.
Since I'm on a roll here, I decided to try non-fictional character. Again, he got it right on the first round of questions!
Unfortunately, that's when my (or should I say his) luck ends. Try as I may, I couldn't get him to come up with Jamie Bamber. *harrumph*
ETA: Okay, this dude guessed Elizabeth Bennet with 14 questions:
- Does your character really exist? --> No
- Is your character a human being? --> Yes
- Is your character American? --> No
- Is your character from a video game? --> No
- Is your character an adult man? --> No
- Is your character from an anime? --> No
- Does your character live in England? --> Yes
- Does your character have magical powers? --> No
- Is your character from a TV series? --> No (okay I struggled with this one because obviously there's both BBC miniseries and movie adaptation)
- Is your character an adult? --> Yes
- Has your character's mother passed away? --> No
- Does your character live with its father? --> Yes
- Is your character the main character of the work in which he appeared? --> Yes
- Does your character have a sister? --> Yes
I noticed it says Elizabeth Bennet has already been played 2402 times. So I guess while the questions are not exactly descriptive of her, her popularity among the players lead the "Genie" guessing her right away?